Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Due to SISTER R'S complain, now people can comment without using their blogger ID already andandand the comment comes in another window, try it! (: I know I sound quite bimbotic like that, but it doesn't really matter because people haven't seen my sister.

Anyway! My face is peeling like a whatever-that-peels-disgustingly. Serious. My sister says I'm gonna be damn ugly on Christmas because all my skin will start to peel disgustingly ):

Later I wanna call D cos apparently she's bored (:

I'm not going to go out ever again because I look disgusting. I mean more than the usual face okay? Lol. And I must start doing Christmas gifts already, efkaiosefropakeosklamvfnhjskajrioaejo!

On a serious note, I wanna say sorry for those people whom I promised I will go yesterday to partyworld. Sorry that I fang ge zi, forgive me? ):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, sister R finally commands respect :D your blog so step yi ge one. trying to copy my haloscan DERX style.

eh, maybe i wont give you present leh? EXAM TMRW, peeano. cool huh!

-YOUKNOWMEBUTYOULOOKDISGUSTING

bubblesoflily said...

HAHA, is haloscan copy blogger or maybe blogger copy haloscan but NOT MY FAULT! (:

What is step yi ge? LOL

+ EXAM BIG DEAL? RAH!



-IMAYLOOKDISGUSTINGBUTYOU'REWORSTWEIRDO!

the notsoopened bottle said...

hello! maybe i'll forgive you larh (: haha, how can so pungseh one! all of us cried while singing leih. haha (: