Saturday, December 30, 2006

I've been wanting to blog for quite awhile but the internet is sooo lag :D I didn't know L reads my blog. Hur, my weekend friend!

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of 2006. And I haven't done my homework.

ZzZzZzZzZzZ ): (it's a cutiiiezzxzx sleeping sign)

Anyhows, I think 2006 was a total waste of time for me ): Like I did very little things that are of worth. But nevermind, at least I know more people this year. Bah.

Byebye 2006 & hello 2007.

It's gonna be a great year. I want it to be. *Bimbotic voice* Cos the year ends with seven, therefore it's gonna be great.

Actually there's 3 main things to focus at,

1) Christ
2) Studies
3) Music

The only thing that remains is if I want to work hard. Am I willing to run that extra mile since I'm lagging behind in last year's work? Can I do QT daily? Am I able to study everyday and do my homework etcetc ? Should I practise my scores ..

Which makes me kinda want to apologise to Euphe because I don't practise my scores and then I screw up at D lessons which makes her kinda dragged behind. Sorry, I hope to change in '07!

aiefjaeojuaofapriaopgtkiapkpkgtpae.

Reminds me of the song Change.

Should I? Could I? Must I?

And I want to thank my friends (like upon receiving prize) for all that they have done for me! I think life wouldn't be fun if I hadn't had them (:

I shall do my homework in 2007, haha. And oh, I might change a blog address for 2007.

3 comments:

Sum Yuheng said...

In 2005 when I started my sec 4 year I said exactly the same thing on my blog:

1. Christ
2. O levels
3. Music

Keep it up. (:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2007! =)

the notsoopened bottle said...

hello nu ren! (: stopstopstop changing blog address larh since people gonna find it and read it everyday anyway, hahaha! ((: